Friday, August 17, 2007

Day 426 -- Twisty Mountain Road


I'm still on the road between Kremmling and Steamboat Springs, with not many towns around, so I went with a generic mountain road shot which I lifted from this Flikr site. The owner, "Novon", doesn't seem to indicate where it was taken, so no telling if it's anywhere near here. The funny thing was how I found it. I Googled "twisty mountain road," which took me to a page of beginning English conversations, for English language learners. So, if you are interested in learning some basic conversational English, head on over to there.

After teasing us for a couple of days, the cool, dry air finally settled in over night last night. I ran 6.4 miles, but I could have run more. I only stopped because I knew that Mrs. Jogger has a meeting this morning. Otherwise, I might still be out there. It's a great morning for running.

0 comments: