Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Day 989 -- Evansville


A line up of farming equipment in Evansville, Minnesota, waiting to convoy out to Oklahoma, for the 2008 harvest. It's not entirely clear to me why it makes sense to drive this equipment down from Minnesota, rather than getting it from somewhere closer, like, say, Oklahoma. But I'm sure that there's a good reason for it.

I ran a good long seven miles this morning, and composed a memo in my head, which I then typed up when I got to school. It was addressing a proposed policy that I am against, and I wanted to figure out how to lay out my arguments without sounding defensive. We'll see how well that went over. I said to my friend that that's why running is better than racquetball. You can't compose a memo in your head when you are playing racquetball.

0 comments: