Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 1405 -- Cumberland


Found this picture at an interesting little site. Realneo is a web community for people interested in "arts and culture, economy, education, environment, health and technology" and stuff like that there. They posted this photo of the "Design Quarter" in Cumberland, which they say is "not an over analyzed, committee process--just restoration and renewal brought to you by real artists".

I meant to run yesterday, but every time I thought of it, there was another little rumble of distant thunder. It never really got near, and I probably would have been safe, but why take any chances? In any case, by the time the storm passed well and firmly over, I had given up.

So I ran a little longer this morning. About 6.5 miles, with some hills. It was a good run, but a little humid.

0 comments: