Friday, January 12, 2007

Day 267 -- William Jewel College

Liberty, Missouri is home to the "nationally recognized" William Jewell College. Long-time readers know that I almost never pass up a chance to visit a college campus, particularly not a small, Liberal Arts college like Jewell. Here you can see me hanging out in one of their math classes. If the instructor needs to take a break, I'm ready to take over.

I woke up feeling tired and cranky this morning. I had a bit of a headache, which had caused me to sleep restlessly. I had had some goofy dreams, including my semi-annual dream about showing up to class unprepared. It came a bit early this semester. Anyway, I knew exactly what to do. I headed for the gym, and five miles later, I had a much more positive outlook. Man, I wish I could bottle that!

0 comments: