Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day 270 -- Kansas City, Here I come!


I just hopped on to Interstate 35 to take me over to Kansas City, Kansas. I think I'm about as close to downtown Kansas City, Missouri as I'm going to get. I decided to visit two places. Above, the old Union Station, newly renovated and reopened. I just love these grand old railroad stations. There's one very much like this in Omaha that we used to visit when we lived near there.

Below, the World's Largest Shuttlecock, courtesy of our friends at the World's Largest Collection of the World's Smallest Versions of the World's Largest Things. I really love these guys. (I should admit that my Google search first turned up the shuttlecock at Roadside America, but as soon as I saw it, I knew I'd have to look for it at TWLCOTWSVOTWLT.

0 comments: