Saturday, May 26, 2007

Boy, I hope I didn't do something stupid

I had to go up to Madison today to pick up my race packet. They don't let people pick them up on the day of the race. I think there are basically two reasons for that. They want to cut down on the chaos on the morning of the race -- people showing up at 7:25 for a 7:30 start and wanting to know where their bib number is. Also, they get people to go to the race expo, which means that people see the sponsor's stuff.

Anyway, since Mrs. Jogger was working, I took the Little Joggers with me. And then I couldn't just run in and get my stuff and run out. We had to look around, and then we went to The World's Largest Bratfest, went on some of the rides and had a few brats. Then we went downtown to the Wisconsin Historical Museum, where they had an exhibition of toys. So I was on my feet quite a bit, and I'm pretty tired. I hope that I don't end up paying for that tomorrow.

0 comments: