Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 366 -- Carhenge


The main reason that I've been heading for Alliance is Carhenge. This is exactly the sort of thing I envisioned myself visiting when I started out on this virtual cross-country trek. These photos are from the collection by Lizzy, and they are for sale. (Without me in them, alas.)

I ran four miles this morning. I was more sore than I thought I would be, but it's an OK kind of sore. The sore that comes from a good workout, not the sore that comes from something having been worked too hard.

I'm off this afternoon for a workshop put on by the University System. It should be good. I'm not sure how much time I'll have for blogging. The big question will be whether or not I have internet access in my room. I'm bringing my laptop, just in case. If I don't post for the next couple of days, rest assured that I'm still running, and I'll catch up on my posting when I get back.

0 comments: