Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day 367 -- More Carhenge


Carhenge is part of the website at The World's Largest Collection of the World's Smallest Versions of the World's Largest Things, where it is listed simply as Carhenge. If you ask me, Erika missed the opportunity to list it as "The World's Largest Replica of Stonehenge Using Cars," which it undoubtedly is. It's also probably The World's Smallest Replica of Stonehenge Using Cars.

As you can see, I do have some time to continue with the important stuff -- blogging -- in between the trivia of trying to learn to teach better. Since the program is designed for college professors, nothing gets started until 9:00 or goes past 4:00. Since I was up at 5:30 this morning, I had time for a run (5.1 miles) and still managed to get this post half-written. I would have posted it, but I had some trouble with the wireless connection in my hotel room. Right now, the workshop is on lunch break, and I'm on a lab computer.

0 comments: