Monday, May 04, 2009

Day 857 -- More Wapiti


A little shout-out to my fellow blogger at FollowTheComet. He doesn't seem to have an "About me" link, so I don't even know his name. And he doesn't seem to have blogged since last November. But before he disappeared, he visited Wapiti, and posted two interesting photos. Above, a little coffee shop, where I can pick up a latte. Below, some kind of unfinished tower that someone inflicted on the Wapiti hillside.


I got in a nice 6.5 mile run today. It was a pretty morning, cool with no wind. Speaking of no wind, I'm still not 100%, but I finished the run, and that's what counts.

I went back to work today, and my students don't seem to have missed me that terribly. They are clearly in survival mode, with heaps of projects, papers, tests, and who know what-all. They don't want to hear anything but what's going to be on the final.

0 comments: