Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 869 -- Basin


Downtown Basin, Wyoming, from Wikipedia.

I managed just over six miles today, my first back-to-back runs since the whole tendon thing started. It feels pretty good, overall. It does tighten up when I'm running, but I ice it right after, and then it doesn't give me any trouble all day. I hope that it will cease hurting when I run before too long.

The medium Little Jogger's recovery continues slowly. He is holding up pretty well, all things considered. He is a pretty sensitive little guy, actually. He likes to have his tags cut out of his T-shirts, because they itch him. So something major like pieces sliced out of his throat is really going to give him pain. The word "stoic" is not in his vocabulary. I just hope that it gets better soon.

0 comments: