Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 873 -- Jogger's Progress


TripYTDMay
Distance5328.4744.1119.1
Time35 days, 3 hrs, 4 min
5 days, 2 hours, 54 mins
20:37
Days87311618
States1941

Well, I didn't make my May goal, because of the tendon thing. I didn't even make my goal of running pain free. It's better, but it's not all better. I'm just hanging in there. I've tentatively set goals of 23 days and 140 miles for June, but only if I can get my tendon back to 100%. Otherwise, I'll just have to take more days off.

I didn't get out early this morning. Fortunately, the littlest Little Jogger was singing during the early service at church, so we went to that service for a change. After that, I went and ran six and a half miles. It felt pretty good, but it's the second day in a row that I ran in the mid-morning. It gets pretty warm by mid-morning.

On the good news front, the medium Little Jogger is actually playing outside today with his friends. It's the most active he's been in 10 days. He's still sore, and no doubt he'll be whining tonight that his throat hurts REAL BAD! But at least for now, he's showing signs of progress.

0 comments: