Sunday, September 06, 2009

Day 950 -- Roscoe


Well, it doesn't look like the Roscoe Public Library holds a whole lotta books. Of course, at less than 300 people, Roscoe itself doesn't hold a whole lotta people. Still, I try not to pass up a chance to visit a library. This one is from Nicki83's flikr stream.

Having taken Friday off, I felt strong yesterday. So I ran a nice brisk six miles, over some non-trivial hills. Then I still felt strong this morning, so I put in another solid 12 miles. They say that when you are tapering in preparation for a marathon, you are supposed to reduce the volume of your running, but keep the intensity. I guess I accomplished that this weekend. Overall, it felt good.

I get one more day of weekend this week, but I think I'm going to skip the run and sleep in.

0 comments: