Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Day 1268 -- Hart's Location


Three things about Hart's Location, NH:

  1. It is the southern terminus of the Cohos Trail, according to Adam and Biana, from whom I stole this photo.
  2. Is is the smallest town in New Hampshire and, every four years, is the first town in the country to cast its vote for the President.
  3. It's a cool name.

The alarm went off this morning, and I turned it off and went back to bed. I figured that I could run later in the day. Or tomorrow. Or a week from Friday. But that didn't take, and pretty soon I dragged my butt out of bed and went to the fitness center for an "easy" five miles. I can say that I ran the whole five miles, and didn't actually die. That's about the best I can do.

Seventeen weeks until the Pikermi.

0 comments: