Sunday, January 09, 2011

Day 1271 -- Glen


Glen, NH, is home to Story Land. Looks like a good place to stop with the kids, but alas, they are closed for the season. I hope that by Memorial Day weekend, when they open again, I'll be well down the east coast. The photo of Dr. Bigglesworth's Loope Lab, by the way, is from marcn's Flikr stream.

I slept poorly again Friday night, and just didn't feel like running yesterday, so I didn't. I slept fine last night, and went ahead and slept in. I went over to the fitness center at noon. That was OK, because I could watch the football game. I started out fine, but in the third quarter, the game started to get away from the Chiefs, and my legs started to go away from me. I didn't feel very strong when I finished. I have a long way to go before I'm ready for a Pikermi.

0 comments: