Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 1281 -- Moultonborough


If you are trying to track my trek by carefully mapping the cities and towns that I post, you might be a bit confused. I've gotten a bit off track. West Ossipee, which I was in on Saturday, is actually further along the road than Chocorua, where I was on Sunday. And I think I just figured out that I'm still about seven miles short of Ossipee, which is only six or eight miles down the road from West Ossipee. So, I jumped off the road a little to visit Moultonborough.

This is the Old Country Store in Moultonborough. Why they don't have an "e" on Old, I don't know. They get a plug as a local attraction on the web site of the Berry Pond Motel, also in Moultonborough. If you're ever in the neighborhood, just drop in.

After a scheduled day off yesterday, I did a relatively easy five this morning.

0 comments: