Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 1282 -- Ossipee


You've got to admit, this is a great photo to plop myself into. This is exactly what I looked like this morning. Except that this morning, instead of running on the open road on a beautiful New England autumn day, I flapped my arms and legs on the treaded dreadmill while looking out the window at a frigid Wisconsin winter.

The photo itself pops up in an interesting way on the Google search. Somebody on the forums at city-data.com posted, "Hey, I'm writing a novel and I would like it to take place in a heavily forested small town. Any suggestions?" Someone with the handle "GraniteStater" posted this and two other photos of Ossipee.

This is an easy week. The schedule actually says 4 Tuesday, 5 Wednesday, 4 Thursday. I wasn't really paying attention, so I ran 5 yesterday. So what to do today? The 5 that was on the schedule, or the 4 from yesterday? Decisions, decisions.

Frankly, when the alarm went off, the smart money was on 0. I don't know why, but I had trouble dragging myself out of bed. But eventually I did, and I ran 5 miles. Yea, me!

0 comments: