Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Day 133 -- Somerville Road

I now perceive one problem with virtual running in territory which your audience knows. They catch you when you lie. In the comments to this post, Addy N. correctly points out that one running from Dayton to Oxford would not go through Hueston Woods State Park and then through Somerville. For posting purposes, I'm just grabbing photos from the general area where I am. For logging purposes, I'm following Mapquest's "Shortest Distance" route from Wooster to Oxford. So, I dutifully and honestly report that today I am on Somerville Road, almost to the intersection with Hamilton Richmond Road. According to Mapquest, I am 5.4 miles from my ending spot, 501 E. High Street, which is a mailing address I got from the University web site. Be there tomorrow, most likely.

1 comments:

Addy N. said...

Ah- I see! I bet 501 E. High Street is Roudebush Hall (the administrative building). Watch out for all the construction (the whole town is torn up right now) :)