Monday, July 31, 2006

Day 142 -- Jogger's Progress


YTDJul
Distance774.5126.1
Time112:4318:45
Days14223
States52

For the third month in a row, I ran 23 days. I should set a goal of 24 days in August. I had been thinking that my goal would be to extend my maximum run. Right now, my maximum is 9 miles. I want to extend that to 12 by the end of the month. We'll see if I can do that. It wouldn't be a goal if it was easy.

Not reflected in the above statistics is the fact that I ran my first two races in July. I don't have any races scheduled for August, but on Labor Day there is a 5K in Dubuque that I am signed up for.

I took Mrs. Jogger's advice* and did not do the long run today. I only ran 3.3 miles, just enough to be able to say that I got my exercise. The weather is promising to break on Wednesday, and I'll try to make a long run on Thursday.

*For the record, I always take Mrs. Jogger's advice.

0 comments: