Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Day 143 -- Rushville


To make up for the lack of pictures the last couple of days, today I have included two. Above, courtesy of MyJanee (whom we have visited before) a rock in front of the Rush County courthouse. Janee doesn't tend to fill up her pages with a lot of extraneous text, so I have no idea why this particular rock is there, or why it might be worth posing with. Because it's there, I guess.

Below, an advertisement from City Awnings. The same image is on all of their pages, from Bangor, Maine, to Wailea, Hawaii. I don't know why I haven't hit them before with a Google search, but I haven't.

The weather may break today, but it hasn't, yet. It was quite warm and humid this morning. I managed to eke out 5.3 miles, but I don't think I could make much more. As of right now, they are predicting storms in the morning, and, since I'm out of town, there is nowhere to run inside. So I may take another day off.

0 comments: