Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day 534 and 535 -- Narman


I got so busy making my album cover yesterday that I didn't get around to posting my mileage. I did an easy 3 yesterday, and today I did four 800 meter intervals. With a warm-up and a couple of laps between each interval, I got in about five miles today.

To celebrate, I've created the cover art for the new album "A Very Poor Doorstop," by the grunge band Narman.

In other news, the Jogger family is sick. All of us. It isn't much fun. Both boys stayed home from school today. The first Little Jogger came home feeling punk, and she poured herself into bed. Mrs. J and the oldest and newest Little Jogger are basically getting over their colds. And I'm feeling one coming on. I hope that I have a voice tomorrow. It's pretty rough around here, right now.

0 comments: