Friday, January 04, 2008

Forecast: Light Blogging Ahead

I'm taking off tomorrow for the Joint Math Meetings in sunny San Diego. (OK, so the forecast is for rainy San Diego. It will still be a lot warmer than it is here.) I'm not taking the laptop, so I don't expect to do much blogging. I'll be scrounging just to check my e-mail. I do plan to run. The hotel where I'm staying is not far from a park that seems to have a lot of fans in the San Diego running community. There's even a group that meets for a morning run on Mondays. Maybe I'll join them. Anyway, I'll get all caught up when I get back.

1 comments:

Addy N. said...

Yay! San Diego- one of my favorite places. I started running when I lived there and even ran in a few 5Ks at that time. It's definitely a great place to run! Have a great trip- I hope it doesn't rain too much!