Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 561 -- Imlay


From the same page at NevadaWeb.com that had the picture (below) of the Burns Brothers Travel Stop in Mill City, here's a statue of a Native American in Imlay. The statue was created by Rolling Mountain Thunder, a WWII vet who moved to the area in 1968. Mrs. Jogger says it looks like he's taking a dump.

I completely lost the weekend. Are you sure that it was only one hour shorter than usual? Because it seemed about 10 hours shorter than usual. The gym was open all afternoon yesterday, but I just didn't get over there. I ran nine miles this morning (which was a mile or two more than I really had time for), but it was short of what I should be doing at this point. It's looking more and more like I'll be running the half marathon in Green Bay.

0 comments: