Sunday, March 30, 2008

Days 578 and 579 -- Sparks


Hungry? This is the N. McCarran Blvd McDonalds in Sparks. I found it at Waymarking.com, a site that provides tools "to share and discover unique and interesting locations on the planet." So what's so unique and interesting about a McDonald's? Apparently, "the rustic theme of the Sparks Mercantile is carried through to the exterior of this McDonalds. The outside is clad in weathered looking timber and it has a 'weathered' looking metal roof. Inside it houses a nice play place." Of course, there isn't that much for a vegetarian to eat, but at least I can play in the play place.

I did run both of the last two days. Yesterday, I ran 12, and today I piled on 8 more. With my long run last weekend having come on Monday, that pushes me up over 50 miles for the last seven days. I'm sore, but it's a good sore. Tomorrow would be another good day for a day off.

0 comments: