Monday, July 06, 2009

Day 902 -- Sundance


As I approach Sundance, I'm temporarily crossing paths with Del, who seems to have made his cross country journey the old fashioned way: he actually traveled across the country. He uploaded this photo of Sundance, with the note, "Back in the late 1800s, Harry Longabaugh spent several months in the Sundance, Wyoming jail (for rustling cattle, I believe). Of course, that's how he got his nickname, 'The Sundance Kid.'"

I took yesterday off, and I don't apologize for it at all. With almost 34 miles in the first four days of July, I earned it. In fact, I was still fairly stiff when I started out today, even after the day off.

We drove down yesterday to Grandma Jogger's house for a visit. My aunt and uncle are visiting from Japan. We don't get to see them very often, so we thought we would come down. So today's run was in Grandma Jogger's town. It was good, if a bit humid.

0 comments: