Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hiatus

Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we will hit the road for a family vacation. Grandma and the Photographer are driving up today, with a rented 12-passenger van, and tomorrow we are off for the wilds of Ohio. While there, we will see various relatives and friends and friends of relatives and relatives of friends, many of whom we haven't seen in a long, long time. I expect it to be fun.

I am not bringing the laptop. The Photographer will have her little micro-miniature laptop, but my intention is to refrain from touching a computer for the whole ten days. It has probably been 15 years since I have gone that long without checking my e-mail. It should be a brave adventure.

Rest assured, I shall continue to run. I'll check back in here on August 10, and I expect to be well down the road towards Pierre.

1 comments:

cousin jogger said...

SOUNDS LIKE A SNEAKY WAY TO GET OUT OF LOOKING UP PICS IN THE WILDS OF DAKOTA.