Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Day 1106 -- St. Jacques


OK, I give up. I can't find any decent photos of this part of the Upper Peninsula. Isabella? Nothing. There's a Lake Isabella somewhere in Michigan, but not here. Garden Corners? Nothing. Lots of gardens, lots of corners, but not the town of Garden Corners. St. Jacques? Well, there are some pictures of Coquilles St. Jacques. And this photo, of the Tour St. Jacques. In Paris. France. The word "Michigan" no doubt appears on the page somewhere.

A very, very easy five this morning. Yesterday I did a tempo run, so to keep my average pace down, I went really slow this morning. Any slower, and I'd have been going backwards. No thunderstorms, so I ran outside. It was cold and a little drizzly, but not as bad as tomorrow, when we may have SNOW.

0 comments: