Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 1171 -- St. Clair


I went to the doctor yesterday about my injury. He diagnosed a strained abductor muscle in my left leg. He advised taking fistfuls of ibuprofen. He wants me to take 800 mg three times a day. I'd say I normally don't take 2400 mg of ibuprofen in a year. I'm also going to see a physical therapist on Monday.

I'm actually feeling much better today. I don't know whether it's the ibuprofen, or the rest is finally catching up to me, or just the psychological relief of having seen someone. In any case, I ran a gentle four this morning, and my muscle hardly hurt at all. I want to continue to take it easy until I'm pretty sure that I'm back to 100%.

From the Blue Water Area Convention Center, we have this photo of Palmer Park in St. Clair.

0 comments: