Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 1173 -- Oh, Canada!


JogAmericaBlog goes international today, as I run across the bridge from Port Huron, Michigan, to Sarnia, Ontario. 519Biz.com gives three reasons to visit Sarnia: (1) Bayfest, (2) the "Blue Waters", and (3) the Sarnia Sports and Entertainment Centre. Sounds good to me.

I guess that I complained a little too soon, yesterday. This morning, I would have been happy with 70 degrees. It was more like 76 when I went out.

Wait a minute, if I'm in Canada, I should give those temps in metric...

I guess that I complained a little too soon, yesterday. This morning, I would have been happy with 21 degrees. It was more like 24 when I went out.

Actually, both those temperatures sound much better. I think I'm going to like it in Canada.

Anyway, I pounded out 6.5 miles. The last half of it was a real struggle. I took a couple of walk breaks. But I made it, and now I can just sit indoors and enjoy the air conditioning.

0 comments: