Thursday, July 01, 2010

Day 1166 -- Clinton


From Waymarking.com, the Clinton Inn in Clinton, Michigan. Do you know how many Clintons there are? According to Mapquest, there are ten: Michigan, Iowa, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, and South Carolina.

I ran over to the high school track to attempt a little "speed" work today. Needless to say, I do it early in the morning, so there are no witnesses to how slow my speed work is. It felt fine, but I'm tired. Tormorrow is a scheduled day off, and so I think I'll take the day off.

In family news, today we celebrate the 16th birthday ofr the oldest and newest Little Jogger. We are not actually certain what day she was born on. She was assigned the birthday July 1 by the Ukrainian orphanage system. It's as good a day as any, I suppose.

0 comments: