Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Day 8 -- On the move, finally

After our bout with the flu, sore throats and runny noses are making their way around our household. Little Jogger number 3 woke me up at 4:45 this morning, no longer able to sleep because of his cold. I got up with him, and we watched some TV and he did some artwork until the others rolled out of bed. Normally, I would have thought about skipping my run after that, but I'm afraid I'll be stuck in New Jersey forvever (a fate worse than death!) if I don't get moving. And, I admit, it felt good. The last time I ran was last Thursday, and it was good to just get out and get the blood pumping.

I figure I'm about 80 miles from Philadelphia, and I have a goal to make it by Valentine's Day. We'll see how many more days off I have to take.

0 comments: