Thursday, September 13, 2007

Day 444 - Massadona

I arrived just a little too late. If I had been in Massadona on May 24 - 28, 2004, I would have had the chance to join the Creation Expeditions "Dragon's Den" tour. From the website:
Our objective is to teach what the Bible says about dinosaurs and Noah's Flood. Moreover, we strive to provide opportunities for others to gain first-hand experience with teachers who will present a young earth creation account, to learn how to identify, collect, and interpret fossils from trained experts who use a creation model, and to be a part of a historic paleontological dig in northwest Colorado.

If you can't trust the creationists to give you the straight dope, whom can you trust?

This photo is Ebenezer the Allosaur. Alas, I couldn't put myself in the photo, because I still don't have Photoshop Elements installed on this computer. Pretty soon, I'll get everything straightened out.

I did run this morning, after two days off. I set out to go five miles, but it became apparent early that that was not to be. I settled for about 3.4, with a walk break in the middle. I'm still not feeling 100%. I hope I'll get a good night's sleep tonight, and get a good run tomorrow.

0 comments: