Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 448 -- Still More Dinosaur

Okay, so Grandma Jogger says that I misjudged the size of the dinosaurs in my lasts post. So I'm trying again. Does this look more like the right scale?

I ran an easy 3 miles today. It was just a little warmer this morning. Not oppressive, but enough to work up a sweat. As of right now, they are predicting pretty good weather for Sunday. Partly cloudy, and not too warm. Of course, since I'll be running pretty much all morning, I'll feel pretty warm by the end of the run, any way that you slice it.

The semester has started up with a bang. It seems like every day we have to drive one or more of the Little Joggers someplace. Tonight it was Cub Scouts for the littlest Little Jogger. This past weekend was crazy busy, with two birthday parties (one a sleepover), a girl scout function, and a football game. Only three years until the oldest and youngest Little Jogger can help with the driving. Of course, it's probably only a few days longer than that before she wrecks my car....

0 comments: