Thursday, September 27, 2007

Day 453 -- Vernal, Utah


Wow. Since my last visit to The World's Largest Collection of the World's Smallest Versions of the World's Largest Things, they have completely redesigned the site. It looks very nice, I think. Be sure to check out their Theme Song, which is truly cool. I had a little trouble finding the "What's Large Where?" page, but it's there. I went there because I knew that they had visited the World's Largest Fishing Fly in Vernal. However, for some reason, they didn't have a photo of it. The only photo I could find on the web came from e-Denn. Neither site really tells me how large the thing really is. So I cheated. I just stuck myself in the foreground. Exactly how far in the foreground I am depends on how big the thing really is. But I'm pretty sure that it's big. e-Denn says that "It towers over houses and trees and everything!"

I ran three miles this morning. I'm feeling pretty good now. Most of the residual soreness is gone. My main problem now will be not overdoing it.

0 comments: