Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Day 457 -- Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation

These people are removing non-native fish from the Duchesne river, with the purpose of making it safer for native fish. I'm not really sure how close I am to them. They are somewhere on the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation, the eastern edge of which I have about reached. But it's a big, big, reservation, and I haven't tried to figure out where the Duchesne river is on it. Or, for that matter, where they are on the Duschesne river.

I managed four miles this morning. It was a nice, cool morning, good for a run. I've been having some trouble dragging myself out of bed the last few days, but I'm glad that I have. That morning shot of endorphins is just about the only thing that has gotten me through the day.

0 comments: