Thursday, October 25, 2007

Day 473 -- Fruitland


Today, I ran through Fruitland, Utah, literally the only town on this road for a good 70 miles or so. So if I have to thrash around to find images for the next couple of weeks, you'll know why. This picture of a store in Fruitland comes from our friend Lynn at Dreambreeze. I may cram in a few more Fruitland pics before I run off too far.

I went to the gym this morning. This was really the first time all fall that the weather has forced me in. I ran inside once before, but that's because I was running at noon on a weekday, and I didn't want to expose my pudgy body to the whole campus. Today, I just opted to come in from the cold. Then the regulars teased me about it, so I'll probably have to run outside tomorrow, just to prove that I can.

0 comments: