Sunday, October 07, 2007

Day 460 -- Pelican Lake


Pelican Lake, Utah, is southeast of Fort Duchesne, which I've already run through, so I'm not really near the lake today. But, I found this cool theme for Window Maker on Linux machines. I'm not a Linux guy. One of my friends in the Computer Science department tried to turn me into one, but it didn't take. But if you are a Linux person, feel free to cruise over there and check out the themes.

I ran after church today. I couldn't get out of bed in the morning. I was up in the middle of the night with a bad migraine. I think I ate too much chocolate to celebrate my birthday. So I didn't sleep well, and I stayed in bed in the morning. But by the end of church, I was antsy enough that I went out for a quick 3.5 miles. I hope that will get me through the day.

0 comments: