Friday, October 05, 2007

Day 459 -- Fort Duchesne


I can see that this gal is going to come in handy over the next couple of months. To quote:
This page represents the documentation for an objective of mine -- to visit EVERY town and city in Utah. Of the 466 Utah towns and cities in Utah,(sometimes not much more than just a named location with a few houses or ranches) I have now visited and taken a picture of ALL of them.

Well, that's a Jogger's dream. Any time I get stuck for a picture, I'll be back here. The only thing that I don't get is why I didn't run across her sooner.

Fort Duchesne doesn't seem to be much. Lynn has taken a picture of a boarded up Post Office. Do they ever actually close post offices? Or is there a new one on the other side of town, next to the Wal-Mart?

I ran three miles this morning. I wasn't sure if I was going to, after running just 14 hours previously. But I had trouble sleeping this morning, so I got up and ran. Anyway, just yesterday I swore that I was never going to skip a day again.

0 comments: