Friday, February 08, 2008

Day 541 -- Dunphy


The exit to Dunphy, courtesy of RockyMountainRoads.com. Dunphy is actually a little east of Rixies, so I'm past it, but hey, I found a picture.

I took yesterday off, choosing to get my exercise by shoveling. The Little Joggers had kept the driveway pretty clear on Wednesday -- Mrs. Jogger has set up a scam whereby they earn computer time by shoveling -- but the plow dumped a lot of snow at the end of the drive overnight between Wednesday and Thursday. We're running out of places to shovel the snow. So it should stop snowing, now.

Today, I ran six miles. I think that I could have done more, but I'm going to do my long run tomorrow, and I didn't want to overdo it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SNOW? DO YOU MEAN THAT WHITE POWDERY STUFF I BLEW OFF MY WINSHIELD ONE DAY LAST MONTH? COLDISH RIGHT? I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY LATELY SO I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE COMPLAINING. WE ONLY HAVE TORNADOES HERE IN THE SOUTH. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA WAKE UP IN OZ.

USJogger said...

Cuz,

I told Mrs. Jogger that you were missing the snow, and she extended an open invitation for you to come up and shovel the next time we have a storm. We might even provide you with a cup of hot chocolate.

Anyway, I'm glad you survived the tornadoes.

Jogger.