Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day 801 -- Bearmouth


From Waymarking.com, the historical marker at Bearmouth, MT. It's going to be hard to read, particularly with me in the way, so I refer you to the Wikipedia article on Bearmouth. It seems to indicate that Bearmouth is a ghost town. With no more mining in the area, there isn't sufficient trade to keep Bearmouth afloat.

I ran at the gym again this morning, another six miles. It was a little slower than yesterday, but still not bad. It looks like it might be warm enough in the morning to run outside, if I feel up to it. I'm feeling a little punk this evening. My stomach is unsettled and I have a headache. I hope I'm not coming down with something. I'm taking it real easy, trying to be sure that I don't.

In other news, I'm on a podcast. The theme for the podcast at Runner's Lounge this week is Virtual Races, and I was invited because of my involvement in the FFFK. I haven't listened to it, yet, because the connection here at home is so slow. I'll try to listen to it at work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Listened to your podcast and I enjoyed hearing all of your voices and how the FFFK came about. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

NICE PODCAST!