Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day 802 -- Nearing Drummond


I'm several miles short of Drummond, but I think I can get a couple of days out of it. The first picture that jumped out at me from my Google search was this one. If you like it as much as I do, you can order it from AllPosters.com. It will come "Digitally Printed on Archival Photographic Paper resulting in vivid, pure color and exceptional detail that is suitable for museum or gallery display." No Jogger, though.

I did take yesterday off. I never really got sick. I felt a little odd all afternoon Tuesday and most of Wednesday, but I'm feeling better now. It's too bad, because yesterday was a gorgeous day for a run. It was so nice when I was coming home at about 5 that I actually thought of going for a run then, but I didn't.

I did run outside this morning, although it was not quite as nice as yesterday. The temperature hovered right about freezing. There was a slight wind, but nothing I couldn't handle. It was a nice run, and I got in almost eight miles. Tomorrow, it will be back to the gym. We're getting rain right now, and it's threatening to drop below freezing, giving us some sort of nasty freezing rain/sleet/snow. We'll see.

0 comments: