Monday, June 01, 2009

Day 874 -- Worland


Well, I have already covered 10% of my mileage goal for June.

I mentioned yesterday that we went to early church. So I didn't have time to do my long run before church. I could have done it after, but I didn't. I didn't have anywhere special to be this morning, though, so I went ahead and ran 14 miles. It didn't feel bad, although I think I spent every last erg of energy that I had. I couldn't have run another block.

I've been pretty sore all day. Not my tendon, actually. That's felt pretty good. But everything else is sore. Which is good. It's a good sore.

Although I hate to take the 2nd off, if I'm going to run 24 days in June, I think I'm going to have to, just to rest the sore parts.

Above, downtown Worland, from the photo gallery at BigHornMountains.com. I ran clean through Worland today, but don't be surprised if I post another picture of Worland tomorrow. I need to get the most out of every town I go through.

0 comments: