Sunday, February 07, 2010

Day 1060 -- Dodgeville


Nine miles this morning, brought me fairly close to Dodgeville. Still a few miles south, but I can probably squeeze a couple of days out of this town.

I took an unscheduled day off yesterday. My alarm went off, but I just turned it off and went back to bed. It was just supposed to be a four mile maintenance run, so I don't think I've put my training way behind schedule. Perhaps I'll do an easy four tomorrow, rather than the scheduled rest day. But perhaps not.

I did my nine mile run early this morning on the dreadmill. I'm planning to try to get my Sunday long runs at the indoor track at noon, but today there was a lunch at church that I wanted to go to. It was a good run. I watched Super Bowl prognostication on ESPN and on NFL network. The Colts are definitely going to win, unless the Saints do. You heard it here first.

0 comments: