Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 1076 -- Jogger's Progress


TripYTDFeb
Distance6665.3271.0127.6
Time44 days, 15 hrs, 53 min
1 day, 20 hrs, 52 mins
21:10
Days10764521
States2231

Not a great month, but a good one. One running day and 4.6 miles short of last February. And I was supposed to run 5 miles yesterday, and I didn't. It wasn't so much that I was too tired, it was that I couldn't find the time! I slept in (clear until 6:30), and then the first Little Jogger had a Girl Scout thing at the University. So I took her down there, and went to the office. My plan was to spend a couple of hours, then slip off to the fitness center for a run. But things just kept piling up, and I wasn't ready to go until about 11:30. At that point, I was too hungry, so I came home for lunch. I spent the afternoon grading (Ok, and a little napping) and never got around to running

Oh well, today was a good run. It was close to 40 degrees at noon, so I did my long run outside. It was a lot of work, but I felt stronger than my last outdoor run, two weeks ago. And I went two miles longer. So that was good. I'm already up to 13 miles, with three months until the Madison Marathon.

No goals for March, although I'd like to try to stick with my six-day training plan, and not take extra days off. We'll see.

0 comments: