Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Days 1077 and 1078 -- Waupun


This collection of travel photos by Galen R. Frysinger is an embarrassment of riches when it comes to photos of Waupun. I had plenty of choices for which photos to stick myself into. I opted for the pink house, because it's so cute, and the library, because I love libraries. Actually, I guess it's the old library.

Frysinger has a bunch of other photos of various towns and events throughout the state. I suspect I'll visit him again.


I ran yesterday, but never got a chance to post it. I gave an evening exam, which lasted until almost 10:00. Way past my bedtime. I ran another six this morning, and that was just about all that helped me make it through the day. By the end of the day, I was really dragging. Tonight, an early bed, and hopefully a full night's sleep.

0 comments: