Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 1154 -- Brighton


I think I'd like to stop at Buon Gusto Italian Bistro and Viviano Catering. They say, "Our goal is not to create a chain of restaurants and build a corporate empire. Instead, we pride ourselves in our loyal, local customer base." Sounds good to me. We don't have much in the way of good restaurants in my town, and Italian is particularly lacking.

Yesterday was a scheduled day off, and I was antsy all day. I'd be out driving and see someone running and think, "I really wish I were doing that. It would feel great!" So naturally, I had trouble getting going today. I reset my alarm for another hour's sleep, and even after that, I had trouble convincing myself to go out. Of course, once I did, I felt great. I did a brisk six miles over a hilly course. And I've had a pretty good day, although I haven't accomplished as much as I might have wished. Oh, well, tomorrow is another day.

0 comments: