Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 1191 -- Puslinch


Looking for a semi tractor? This 1999 Sterling At9513 is available at Buckshot Truck Sales in Puslinch, Ontario. I found it on-line at a web site called yakez.com.

I just couldn't get going yesterday morning. I tried, "You're already awake, you might as well run." I tried, "If you run today, you can take tomorrow off." I tried, "Yesterday's run wasn't so good, so you should run today and redeem yourself." I even tried, "How are you going to run a marathon in seven and a half weeks if you can't even run five miles today?" Nothing worked. I went back to bed and slept for another hour. I was a little grumpy later in the day, but not as bad as I sometimes am when I skip a run.

I did run today, and nice six miler. I certainly worked up a sweat, but it was a good run.

0 comments: