Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 1200 -- Whitby


I'm not sure that I'm quite to Whitby, yet, but if I get my 20 miler in tomorrow, I'll be past it. As you can see, it's a town of over 100,000, which makes it a pretty big city. (For example, if it were transplanted to Wisconsin, it would be the third largest city, smaller that Madison, but bigger than Green Bay.) But it's sitting there in the shadow of Toronto (which has 2.5 million), so you've never heard of it.

Yesterday was a scheduled day off, and then ran an easy five this morning. One more day of cool weather, and then it will warm up early next week. If it's not too hot for tomorrow's long run, I won't complain. (Well, I probably will complain, but not about the weather. (Well, I probably will complain about the weather, but I'll feel guilty about it.))

0 comments: