Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Teaching Carnival

The Sixth Teaching Carnival is up at Science and Politics, and I made the cut. In the last month, I've tagged three or four posts for the Teaching Carnival, hoping that maybe one would make the cut, but Bora seems to have included all of them. This means that either his standards are pretty low, or all four of those posts were brilliant and insightful. I'll let you decide which.

For those of you new to JogAmericaBlog, welcome. Click on "About My Journey" over at the right for the "theme" of this blog, such as it is. If I have any readers of an academic bent who don't know about the Teaching Carnival, check it out. I haven't clicked through all the links, yet, but I see some of my daily reads on there, and I'm looking forward to finding some new gems.

Oh, and the class whose terrible homework inspired this post? They had an exam on Monday, and did really well. Perhaps I don't need to be executed.

0 comments: