Friday, March 02, 2007

Snow Day!

The Little Joggers had a snow day today, their second in a row. The difference is that today, Mrs. Jogger went to work, and I stayed home. I had already cancelled Calculus, so that I could go to a presentation at 10:00. The presenter was coming down from Madison, and he got snowed out, so I had no Calculus class and nothing else to do. So I just cancelled my Modern Algebra class and told Mrs. J to go ahead and go to work. I've worked on the Calculus exam that I have to give next week, and almost finished grading the papers that I have for the weekend. Since there was no Modern Algebra, I have no algebra homework to grade. So, it looks like a fairly relaxing weekend.

Of course, the Little Joggers could put a crimp in that. They've been snow bound for two days now, and they are beginning to get on each other's nerves. Strike that. They began to get on each other's nerves yesterday. By now, they are about to come to blows. Oh, well. That's life with kids. Hopefully, the weather will clear up tomorrow, and they can at least play outside.

0 comments: