Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Day 690 -- Harrisburg


This is a competitor at the Xtreme Air Dog Competition, which was held in Harrisburg, OR, on July 4 and 5. Well, I'm not actually sure that this dog was at that competition. It would be more accurate to say that this is a competitor at some Xtreme Air Dog Competition.

It's getting noticeably cool here in Wisconsin. It was in the low forties this morning. I wore a long-sleeve shirt, but still short pants. That was fine, once I got out and got running. It was an easy five, with one burst of speed in the fourth mile. I rounded a corner, and saw a friend running ahead of me. I knew that he doesn't run too fast, so I sped up a little to catch him, so that I'd have someone to chat with. Alas, right before I caught him, he got to an intersection where he went straight, and I planned to turn left. So I did, and I never got to talk to him. Oh, well, the burst of speed was good.

0 comments: